If you are buying your first home in Rancho Cordova, Sacramento, or anywhere in California, you need to find the right mortgage.
Few financial decisions will impact your future as much as purchasing a home. To help you get the most from that investment, Mortgage Consultants Group offers a range of different loan options.
Find the Right Type of Mortgage to Buy Your First Home
First-time homebuyers sometimes believe that a mortgage is a mortgage, and that all home loans are the same.
But there are actually many different types of mortgages for which you can apply. These are the ones we offer:
- VA: A VA mortgage is a lending product guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs. It features no down payment and no PMI. Rates are affordable. Credit requirements are relaxed to make it easy to qualify. You must meet a minimum service requirement.
- FHA: Another type of mortgage insured by a government agency is an FHA loan. The Federal Housing Administration backs this lending product. With relaxed credit requirements, affordable rates, and a low down payment, it is a top choice for borrowers buying their first homes in California.
- Conventional: Conventional mortgages are not backed by government agencies. They can be a flexible option when buying your first home. Choose a loan term and interest rate format that suits you.
- Jumbo: Jumbo loans are a subset of conventional loans that let you borrow a higher amount than the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conforming loan limits make possible. First-time homebuyers can use jumbo loans if they want to purchase premium properties in CA.
- USDA: Buying your first home in rural California grants you the opportunity to apply for the USDA mortgage program backed by the US Department of Agriculture. Affordable rates and easy qualifications are available to borrowers who fall within the targeted income bracket for this program.
- Self Employed Borrowers: First-time homebuyers who are self-employed do not need to show a W-2 when applying for a mortgage. Apply for a home loan using bank statements instead through our program for self-employed borrowers.
- FHA 203k: Your first home can be a fixer-upper, and purchasing it and covering the costs to repair it and upgrade it can be simple with an FHA 203(k) loan.
- Renovation and Construction: Additional types of home loans we offer to bundle together purchase and repair costs include Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation loans and Freddie Mac CHOICERenovation loans.
Why Work With Mortgage Consultants Group?
- We are local. Since we are based right in Rancho Cordova, we are familiar with the local real estate market. For over 14 years, we have helped first-time homebuyers like yourself to move into their dream homes in this area and throughout CA.
- You can find exactly what you need. Mortgage Consultants Group offers a lot of specialty mortgage products, especially for homebuyers who want to repair a fixer-upper. Not every mortgage company has experience with these types of loans.
- Get answers to your questions about buying your first home. We will take our time with you and go over mortgage considerations in as much detail as you need.
- Work with a company that will not stop searching for solutions on your behalf. We can connect you with mortgage programs with flexible qualification requirements and even help you apply for the CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program to help you with your down payment.
- Receive fast communication through every step of the mortgage process. Any time you have a question along the way, you can get the answer you need.
- Get the personal, warm service that is only possible through a small local business like Mortgage Consultants Group.
Buy Your First Home in Rancho Cordova or Beyond
If you are ready to purchase your first home with a competitive loan, please contact us today at (916) 669-1682 to schedule your consultation. We work with first-time homebuyers in Rancho Cordova, Gold River, and throughout Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties. We can also serve you elsewhere in California.